Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Film advance lever

At the Houston's FotoFest a young photographer asks, pointing to my Bessa (above):
- you always push this little thing when you snap a shot, what it for?
- its a film advance lever. I have a film camera.
- you still have a screen in the back so the shot can be checked?


No comments:

Post a Comment